Tuesday, May 3, 2011

LG G-Slate V909 4G Capable Tablet

 

 

I won’t say I’m busy, because to say I’m busy implies that sometimes I’m not. My day goes at a breakneck pace all the time and always has. Making the most of my time is essential. That’s why the G-Slate by LG is my constant companion; it lets me seamlessly interact with my life at home and on the go.

Android™ 3.0 Platform (Honeycomb)

Android™ 3.0 tablet-optimized platform and Google™ media services deliver a groundbreaking multimedia experience.
 
Rear 5.0 MP Camera with LED Flash and 1080p HD and 3D Video Capture
G-Slate has a front-facing camera for video conferencing, a 5.0 MP rear-facing stereoscopic camera with flash for image capture and 3D and HD video recording to bring memories to life.
 
World-Class Browsing
Experience browsing more like a desktop, less like a phone; multi-tasking with multiple open tabs, bookmark syncing from other devices, privacy settings, and more.

NVIDIA® Tegra™ 2 1GHz Dual-Core Processor
The NVIDIA® Tegra™ 2 1GHz Dual-Core Processor combined with T-Mobile’s 4G network creates fast, seamless multitasking computing.
 
Brilliant 8.9" High-Definition Touchscreen
8.9" HD wide-screen, 3D-capable multi-touch display, and playback with HDMI® satisfy gamers, multimedia users, and movie buffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

put your review here free