Monday, November 1, 2010

Onida 24 Anti-Reflective LED TV with I-Care technology

The unique I-Care technology reduces harmful UV rays by 99% and provide a 95% reflection-free viewing. This helps improve readability, minimizing eye strain and fatigue. The I-Care Technology also delivers a higher contrast ratio and better colour saturation leading to vibrant pictures on your LED TV.


Whats more! The Onida LED TVs are 10 times tougher than normal LCD / LED TVs.

KEY FEATURES








24 Anti-Reflective LED TV


I-Care Technology


Full HD


200 W PMPO


100000:1 Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratio


SRVe Image Engine


Dual USB 2.0


DNR - Digital Noise Reduction


HDMI


Surround Sound

2 comments:

  1. I recently bought a 24" Onida LED TV, looks great & comparatively good picture quality, I liked it..but I have issues related to volume control & speakers:
    1) There is not volume control for individual channels, so every time you change to a channel you'll have to adjust the volume accordingly.
    2) Speaker out put is not good, even in low bass I hear mild tearing sound, it is good to connect home theater speaker to it.
    3) USB Audio/Video sound output will come only thru TV speakers and not thru home theater even if it is connected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how to connect 2.1 channel to 24" onida led tv.i bought it recently ,and jst tried to connect my pc`s 2.1 channel to my tv..bt the sound i got was shit,,jst the speakers were working not the woofer,,so will u plz let me know how to connect those channels to the tv,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete

put your review here free